Mental Health Awareness is at large. And so it shoud be. Especially for Men.
Men struggle more than women to talk, share and address low vibe emotions. We are addressing this head-on.
Yes it’s good to talk. Yes there’s no shame in feeling low. Yes owning your depression and anxiety is key. But then what? What next? How do you move through it? How do you move forwards? How do you learn to ‘feel better’?
Calling Out The Men helps men feel better to do better in the corporate world, in their own businesses and at home.
We provide men only learning solutions and support networks that mean they have a safe space to develop and grow with support and challenge, as well as talking, sharing and owning the low vibe emotions.
We are known for supporting the male population with development and growth by using emotion to challenge mind-set and enable transformational change.
Calling Out The Men Corporate Development Programmes
Programmes are delivered over a 6-12mth period, and are a mix of face to face group sessions, 121 coaching and remote support.
• To support corporate male population development and growth by using emotion to challenge mind-set and enable transformational change
• To target the individual to drive organisational and cultural change
• To role model to the wider organisation the impact that emotion in business can have, especially for men
• To prove that supporting emotional health for men also supports women within the organisation
• To enable and encourage individuals to focus on their own specific development need to enable a sense of sustained ‘feeling better’ going forwards
• To identify and define this individual and specific development need
• To use a coaching approach throughout to challenge and support and get underneath what really needs to change by getting to the heart of the issue