A cookie is a small file which contains information that (if you agree) we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable secure log in to our website, the use of a shopping cart or e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These allow us to recognise the number of visitors and see how they move around our website when using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise our visitors when they return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content and remember visitor preferences (e.g. choice of language).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record visits to our website, the pages that are visited and the links that are followed. We will use this information to make our website and our marketing more relevant to the interests of our visitors.
This website will set some cookies that are essential for the website to operate correctly. These cookies, none of which capture personally identifiable information, are as follows:
- Visitor ID – this cookie is a numeric value that identifies unique visitors and provides coherence and consistency to a site visit;
- Page Number – this cookie identifies the page you are on;
- Session ID – this cookie identifies your website session;
- Test – this cookie checks whether or not your browser supports cookies;
- Order – this cookie ensures that your shopping basket works correctly.
Our websites will set several types of third-party cookie, and we do not control the operation of any of them. The third-party cookies which may be set include:
- Google Remarketing – we use Google’s Remarketing cookie to market products and services we think may be of interest to you. You may see our adverts on Google’s Display Advertising Network of partner websites and Google’s own search results pages. We aim to carefully select the products and services we remarket to you, and do so based on the pages you have visited on our website. To opt out of Google Remarketing, set your Google Ad Settings.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.